2. Using UBU v1.65.6 to remove the ASRock protection - I'm just loading and saving the BIOS without any modification of the embedded drivers
3. Modifying the BIOS options with AMIBCP v5.02.0023 - Look for the entry "Unlock PCH P2SB" in <Root->"Empty Folder"->Setup->PCH-IO Configuration> - Set the "Failsafe" and "Optimal" option to "Enabled" - Modify a visual BIOS option string in "BIOS Strings" to verify that the modified BIOS is flashed properly - Save modified BIOS
4. Flash the modified BIOS with the "instant flash" function from the current BIOS - Verify that the modified BIOS string is visible after reboot
5. Restore default BIOS options by pressing F9
6. Save settings and boot to OS => P2SB device should be visible now
Any idea what I could have done wrong or what I'm missing here ?